(1) On October 10 our IT personnel will install a new phone system for all departments. (2) We have made this decision in response to the many problems with the old system. (3) We have purchased the best system on the market today. (4) As a result, you will enjoy many new features, including automatic dialing and caller ID. (5) There will be a mandatory meeting to introduce the new system on Tuesday, October 11 from 2 to 3 pm. (6) We will congregate in Board Room A. (7) There, you will learn about the important essentials of the new system from Heather Garcia, the telephone manufacturer’s representative. (8) After the presentation, you will be served light refreshments. 1)Which sentence uses passive voice? Rewrite the sentence effectively.2)Which sentence uses an expletive? Rewrite the sentence effectively.
https://brainytermpapers.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/logo.png 0 0 Brainy https://brainytermpapers.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/logo.png Brainy2020-10-30 22:48:522020-10-30 22:48:52(1) On October 10 our IT personnel will install a new phone system for all departments. (2) We have made this decision in response to the many...
About us —
Owned by ONE FREELANCE TECHNOLOGIES, Brainy Term Papers lists more than 10,000 term papers on various academic fields/disciplines. This is where all your academic problems are solved professionally own brainytermpapers.com.We have several years of experience in offering excellent quality Term Papers to students in various academic fields.
- legal and ethical issues surrounding Solyndra
- Net Present Value (NPV) is the difference between the present value of cash inflows and the present value of cash outflows.
- Class discussion needs to be 3 to 5 sentences
- Superba Cravats is a major marketer of men’s bow ties.
- Find Strategic Opportunities
- Within the relevant range, variable costs can be expected to: A) vary in total in direct proportion to changes in the activity level. B) remain…
Get in Touch With Us
+1(805) 568 7317