- Explain the danger of confusing a formula for a law of science.
- Explain why laws of science are self correcting. How does this benefit us?
- Explain why laws based on dogma and axiom are not self correcting.
- Explain the danger of unchanging laws based on dogma and axiom.
- Describe how ignorance and human attitudes retard human progress.
- Outline how education is a tool to cure human errors.
- Explain how barbarian invaders did not cause the fall of Rome, and something else did. What caused it?
- How did the dark ages, from the fall of Rome get started? How could everyone forget things?
- Has modern society fully recovered from the dark ages?
- At the end of this question is a link to the Chronology folder. PLEASE DO NOT OPEN THE LINK IN THIS WINDOW. OPEN IT IN A NEW WINDOW SO THAT YOU CAN USE THE GLOSSARY TOOL OVER THERE AND INPUT YOUR ANSWERS HERE. It also appears on the Course Homepage under Tools. HOVER over the link, RIGHT CLICK, select OPEN IN A NEW WINDOW. Then in the new window type CONTROL F, a word-search box appears. Type “energy” in the box, use the arrows to search up and down for entries about energy. Read them. They are very brief. Come back to this assignment and Explain where energy comes from, how old it is, and how it got to be in a material form on Earth. Link
- Explain the roll of energy in the Industrial Revolution (where factories replace human labor with machine labor and machines require some form of energy).
- Speculate on the difference and/or differences between energy and economic-value.
- Explain why people get confused by formulas: such as those for Kinetic Energy and for Capital.
- Explain at least two examples of dark age thinking in our time? NOTE: In answering this question, many students jump to North Korea as an answer. It is always better to look INWARD at your own community–your own state, not outward whenever answering questions like this. Is there a difference between the “dark ages” of North Korea and that “dark age thinking” of Utahns? The scientific term for this phenomena is provincialism. Try to answer this question by using examples around you. Who around you uses Dark Age thinking?
- Explain the ancient Greek attitude about money.
- Explain how the ancient Greeks viewed wealth. (Wealth and money are not the same thing. Money is a means of exchange. Wealth is stored value, also called capital, and exists in the form of land, precious metals, inventory, knowledge, patents, copyrights, secret processes, etc.)
- When, and how did the Greek ideas about trade, profit, and culture spread across much of the world.
- Explain how the Roman people set up a government where the power and the profits were in the hands of the people of Rome.
- Citizenship is still something precious, highly valued. How did the ancient Romans feel about it? What did it mean to the Romans?
- How were the Roman Servile Wars relevant to us today?
- Explain the main purpose of the Roman legions.
- Explain how Rome changed from a republic (like the US) to an Empire.
- Outline what happened to trade under the Imperial Roman Bureaucracy.
- Who was Edward Gibbon?
- Explain Gibbon’s theory about the fall of Rome.
- After Rome became Christian, what happened to their love of trade, ambition and expansion?
- Every nation has founding fathers. Who were some of the founding fathers of the United States?
- Explain how the history of Greece and Rome effected the American founding fathers.
- Who were Adam Smith, and David Hume?
- Explain the influence of Adam Smith, David Hume, and Edward Gibbon on the American founding fathers.
- Explain whether or not man currrently posseses a perfect understanding of the natural forces of Business. (Give evidence.)
- Who was John Nash, and what did he discover that was so shocking?
- What does Nash’s theory mean for people today?
https://brainytermpapers.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/logo.png 0 0 Brainy https://brainytermpapers.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/logo.png Brainy2020-11-17 06:22:382020-11-17 06:22:38Answer the following questions
About us —
Owned by ONE FREELANCE TECHNOLOGIES, Brainy Term Papers lists more than 10,000 term papers on various academic fields/disciplines. This is where all your academic problems are solved professionally own brainytermpapers.com.We have several years of experience in offering excellent quality Term Papers to students in various academic fields.
- For Southwest Airlines In this project, you are supposed to be a financial manager working for a big corporation and you have to apply the knowledge
- Manager: There are new county health regulations that came out requiring trash dumpsters be a minimum of 30 feet from the rear entrance.
- Ethical leadership and ethical decision making
- Nickelson Company manufactures and sells one product. The following information pertains to each of the company’s first three years of operations:…
- who want to be my helper i missed two of my best helper here hope they are still here
- coll148 criticl thinking
Get in Touch With Us
+1(805) 568 7317