- Think of the last two major things you bought.
Why did you buy them? What were your opportunity costs in making the purchase? What would have been the opportunity cost, if you had NOT made the purchase? (Not all opportunity costs are measured in money.)
- Did those selling them to you provide the goods because they cared about your needs? What was their REAL motivation?
- When you go to work, why do you “sell” your labor to that organization? Do you really care what the owner of the organization really wants?
- How do questions b. and c. relate to Adam Smith’s statement from The Wealth of Nations: “It is not from the benevolence of the butcher, the brewer, or the baker that you expect our dinner, but from their regard to their own interest? We address ourselves, not to their humanity but to their self-love, and never talk to them of our own necessities but of their advantages.”
https://brainytermpapers.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/logo.png 0 0 Brainy https://brainytermpapers.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/logo.png Brainy2020-12-26 04:41:482020-12-26 04:41:48Business Economics Questions
About us —
Owned by ONE FREELANCE TECHNOLOGIES, Brainy Term Papers lists more than 10,000 term papers on various academic fields/disciplines. This is where all your academic problems are solved professionally own brainytermpapers.com.We have several years of experience in offering excellent quality Term Papers to students in various academic fields.
- What Project Selection and Estimating Technique Paper
- Positive Responses
- Five page essay, pros and cons of tariffs
- Management case study: Watch video and a short article then answer questions.
- Start a new topic that relates to an issue in criminology or criminal justice.
- Grantham University Employee Resistance Essay
Get in Touch With Us
+1(805) 568 7317