BUSINESS LAW : Chapter 9 – Termination and Enforcement of ContractsPlease review and answer the following question:In 1994, the Dryden Construction Company contracted with the Ontario Hydro Electric Power Commission to build an access road 7 miles long from its Manitou Falls generating station to Provincial Highway No. 105. The contract contained the following clause”The contractor agrees that he is fully informed regarding all the conditions affecting work to be done and labour and materials to be furnished for the completion of the contract and that his information was secured by personal investigation and research and not from the Commission or its estimates and that he will make no claim against the CommissionIn fact, the area over which the road was to be built was under heavy snow at the time, and the temperature was very low. The description of the property proved to be inaccurate, there being much more muskeg than indicated. After these facts became known, the contractor claimed to be excused from the contract, alleging that it had been frustrated and that what was required amounted to an entirely different contract. Is there a binding contract to build the road?
https://brainytermpapers.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/logo.png 0 0 Brainy https://brainytermpapers.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/logo.png Brainy2020-11-22 15:26:482020-11-22 15:26:48BUSINESS LAW : Chapter 9 - Termination and Enforcement of Contracts Please review and answer the following question:
About us —
Owned by ONE FREELANCE TECHNOLOGIES, Brainy Term Papers lists more than 10,000 term papers on various academic fields/disciplines. This is where all your academic problems are solved professionally own brainytermpapers.com.We have several years of experience in offering excellent quality Term Papers to students in various academic fields.
- Case 4 – Executive Summary
- Big Auto Co. plans to give away 50,000 DVDs as a promotion for its new car, to be introduced October 1. VidKids Inc. has promised to copy, package…
- The owner of Gold Challenge improved its net profit margin and current ratio by switching from LIFO, which assigns the highest amount of cost of
- bad connections poor acoustics and illegible copy are all examples of
- please follow my instructions laid out in the asginment
- Find the question below need clear work thank you. 1)List and briefly explain the 3 forms/types of behavior control. Describe the role and purpose of…
Get in Touch With Us
+1(805) 568 7317