CASE STUDY ANALYSIS
Read the â€œCase Study Analysis.â€
Write a 750-1,000-word analysis of the case study using a psychoanalytic theory approach. Include the following in your analysis.
- What will be the goals of counseling and what intervention strategies are used to accomplish those goals?
- Is your theory designed for short- or long-term counseling?
- What will be the counselor’s role with this client?
- What is the clientâ€™s role in counseling?
- For what population(s) is this theory most appropriate? How does this theory address the social and cultural needs of the client?
- What additional information might be helpful to know about this case?
- What may be a risk in using this approach?
PLEASE USE THIS AS ONE OF THE REFERENCES!!!!!!!
YOU SHOULD STILL HAVE MY LOG IN FOR GRAND CANYON ONLINE LIBRARY
Include at least three scholarly references outside of the course textbook in your paper.
Each response to the assignment prompts should be addressed under a separate heading in your paper. Refer to “APA Headings and Seriation,” located on the Purdue Owl website for help in formatting the headings.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Refer to the LopesWrite Technical Support articles for assistance.