Your Core Assessment Paper for CJ232.
- term paper is worth 200 points (15 percent of your final grade).
- Term paper should be eight – to – ten pages in length (2,000 – 2,500 words), not including the title page or references page(s).
- There should be a minimum of ten outside quality academic sources utilized.
- No more than 10 percent of the paper may be copied directly from outside sources; and, of course, all outside sources must be properly cited.
- Cite your work in APA format. A reference source for APA formatting is found in the Webliography of the course. See the following links for information about APA format and tutorials for basic APA:
chose one of the following topics to write about.
- Evidence-based practice
- Pre-trial release and diversion
- Risk assessment and risk prediction
- Case planning and supervision
- Non-residential community supervision
- Residential community supervision
- Restorative justice and reparations
- Specialized caseloads
- Prisoner re-entry
- Principles of Effective Intervention and EPICS Model
- Participation Process Model
Make your paper topic selection from the list above.