Create an 8-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation that contains an Introduction, a Conclusion, and Reference slides. Include detailed speaker notes with each slide.
Scenario: You are preparing for a new company-wide project to provide each employee with a personal cloud storage account. The VP of Information Technology has asked you to research solutions for the organization and make sure the CSaaS provider encrypts data in transit and at rest. The U.S.-based company has 100,000 staff members and offices in 100 countries. You will be preparing a presentation of products to present to the company’s Information Technology Committee so they can understand the technology, security features, and associated cyber risk. Your task is to:
- Research Cloud Storage-as-a-Service (CSaaS) providers.
- Briefly define the technology involved to implement a cloud-based technology such as CSaaS.
- Briefly describe the registration and authentication process for one of the providers.
- Correctly identify the encryption technology used both in transit and in storage for one provider.
- Correctly identify the ethics and privacy policies of one CSaaS provider.
All references need to adhere to APA guidelines, and images should not be copied unless author permission is obtained or copyright free images are used.
Compile your work from Weeks 4 and 5 into a zipped file.