The Ministry of Health has asked you to prepare a PowerPoint presentation indicating determinants, indicators, and measurements of Middle East Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus (MERS-CoV). Be sure to include individual characteristics as well as outside influences and use specific examples. Compare and contrast how these determinants affect health.
Your presentation should meet the following structural requirements:
- Organized, using professional themes and transitions.
- It should consist of nine slides, not including the title and reference slides.
- Each slide must provide detailed speakers notes, with a minimum of 100 words per slide. Notes must draw from and cite relevant reference materials.
- Provide support for your statements with in-text citations from a minimum of six scholarly articles. Two of these sources may be from the class readings, textbook, or lectures, but the other four must be external. The Saudi Digital Library is a good place to find these references.
- Follow APA and Saudi Electronic University writing standards.
- You are strongly encouraged to submit all assignments to the Turnitin Originality Check prior to submitting them to your instructor for grading. If you are unsure how to submit an assignment to the Originality Check tool, review the Turnitin Originality Check Student Guide.