Review the provided article:
- The NSA and Snowden: Securing the All-Seeing Eye located – http://queue.acm.org/detail.cfm?id=2612261
- Summarize the important points of the article and include:
o The impact of this information on U.S. society and the world
o Constitutionality issues
- Using critical thinking, address three (3) points made in the article and offer your reflective thoughts on these points. Note: This may include whether you agree / disagree, if you believe it is a good idea or not, possible consequences of the point you are addressing, etc.
- Address the future implications of the main points made by the NSA and Snowden in the article.
Each assignment is to be two to three (2-3) pages in length.Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
- Typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
- Include a reference page. Citations and references must follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.