Develop an operational plan for an organization of your choice. Read the article, Operational Plan (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site., for an overview of the required elements in this type of plan. Create a fictional organization that includes the name, type of business, size of organization, and the product or service that the organization offers. The paper must be between 8-10 pages in length and include five scholarly sources, in addition to the text. Your paper must:
· Develop an organizational chart for the proposed organization.
o Include the title of positions and a brief description of the positions’ duties and responsibilities.
o Chapter 8: 8.4-8.7 will provide you with the examples of how different organizations are structured.
· Define the organization’s vision, mission, and values
· Outline the basic planning process for the organization, and describes how the three levels of management influence this process.
· Explain why the quality, productivity, and profitability are important elements in the planning process
· Evaluate the relationship between the human resource planning activities and the overall organizational strategy
· Discuss the philosophy of management that will be applied to the management of the organization and how the structure of the organization will foster a positive work environment where employees will be motivated and productive.
· Compose the steps of control and types of controls included in the control process for the organization.
"PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH BRAINY TERM PAPERS AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT"