READ ME: must have a minimum of 6 pages and meet the attached rubric. A minimum of five (5) scholarly references that can be verified is also a must!
For the Portfolio Project, in a well-constructed paper, identify four policies the government enacted following the financial crisis. Evaluate what effect these policies would have on the economy from both a short-run and a long-run perspective. Be sure to include:
- The distinction between the short-run and long-run economic views and what determines economic output in the relative time periods
- A definition of the measures used to determine economic success in the different time periods
- A link from each policy back to these distinctions and measures.
Adhere to the following standards:
- Your paper should be six to ten pages in length, not including the title or references pages.
- Review the grading rubric, which is found in the Week 8 folder.
- Incorporate at least five scholarly references that are not required readings for this module. The CSU-Global Library is a good place to find these references.
Be sure to follow the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements.