Finance Theory Paper: Efficiency Market Hypothesis (EMH) and the Stock Market
Use all the attached 18 Articles on EMH and the Stock Market to write a 20 page (References and Cover Page not included) research paper in which you complete the following:
- Analyze concepts, theories, and scholarly perspectives related to EMH and the Stock Market
- Analyze, synthesize, and evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of research methodologies used by researchers of EMH and the Stock Market.
- Consider gaps in the literature with the reality of the global workplace to identify potential topics for future research.
- Assess ethical considerations that might arise within EMH and the Stock Market.
Your paper should be concise, balanced, and logically organized and should use proper grammar, punctuation, and mechanics.
Your research paper must meet the following requirements. Refer to the attached Finance Theory Paper Scoring Guide for specific information about how your assignment will be evaluated.
- Written communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting: Resources, citations, and overall paper should be formatted according to current APA style and formatting.
- Number of resources: Use a minimum the attached 18 peer-reviewed research
- Length of paper: 20 typed, double-spaced pages, not including the cover page, table of contents, abstract, and references pages.
- Abstract, Table of Contents, Introduction, and Conclusion are required
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.
- Use the attached “Scoring Guide” to ensure that you cover all the grading elements
I will be able to attach only 5 articles at a time. so, when you bid, I will send you 13 more articles to make it 18