Start with a title page and organize your paper with the following guidelines:
- Introduction: The opening content under your paper title should provide an introduction of your chosen diversity focus and what will be included in your paper.
- Overview of Diversity Issue: Begin the body of your paper with an overview of the diversity issue you chose for this assignment. Your diversity description can begin with a broad consideration related to education. Be sure to convey how it relates to your area of specialization. Write in third person and include literature support.
- Review of the Literature: The literature review component should include a minimum of five references from peer-reviewed journal articles (no more than seven years old) related to your education specialization. Include the main challenges found in the literature related to the diversity-related issue in your specialization.
- Ethical Implications: In this section, address one or more ethical issues that professionals in your specialization may face related to the chosen diversity issue. Explain the issue(s) and analyze how professionals might respond to it.
- Conclusion: Your conclusion should emphasize the main themes in your paper and provide a synthesis of the literature reviewed.
- References: Include a minimum of seven different scholarly, peer-reviewed journals (related to your field of specialization) that are also cited in the paper. Your citations must have references and your references should be included within your paper as in-text citations.