Read the attached article by Barkay on a case study concerning Coca-Cola and use that reading as a foundation for a 1250 word paper that includes an introduction, conclusion, and reference page that addresses the following criteria:
- What were the global business environmental elements and issues caused Coca-Cola to consider a community-based project in the referenced Israeli town?
- What are the ethical concerns about Coca-Cola’s decision to engage in the referenced community-based project?
- Assess Coca-Cola’s method and process of negotiating with the mayor of the referenced town. In hindsight, what do you believe Coca-Cola should have done in order to ethically create good will in Israel?
- Written communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to current APA style and formatting.
- Number of resources: Minimum of five resources. A minimum of two scholarly references and at least two nonscholarly resources, as you wish. No more than 10 percent of the paper should consist of direct quotes.
- Length of paper: 1250 words; double-spaced pages. Do not include the title page or the reference page in your word count.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 points.