Imagine you are an HR manager, and you have been challenged with the task of reducing expatriate turnover. Think of one or two (1-2) strategies to accomplish this task, and write a one (1) page memo to your boss summarizing your ideas. Persuade him that this is the direction to go.
- Write a one to two (1 to 2) page memo in which you:
- Develop two (2) strategies that will help your company reduce expatriate turnover.
- Summarize both ideas in memo format to present to your boss.
- Create compelling arguments in favor of your solution to persuade your boss.
- Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
- Typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, your name, your professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
- Use the APA format to reference your work, including in-text references when necessary. See the APA Guide located in the Student Center tab.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Analyze international business strategy to identify human resource requirements and formulate supporting HRM plans that can improve productivity and contribute to the firm’s competitiveness.
- Propose staffing alternatives for foreign operations and address the considerations for the use of expatriates versus localization or third-country nationals.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in global HRM.
- Write clearly and concisely about global HRM using proper writing mechanics.
- Thoroughly developed two (2) strategies that will help your company reduce expatriate turnover.
- Thoroughly summarized both ideas in memo format to present to your boss.
- Thoroughly created compelling arguments in favor of your solution to persuade your boss.
- 0-2 errors present