APA writing format ona graduate level format
APA format references (3 or more valid references)
APA format proper citations from references used
Double space and proper headings
Use the library, Internet, and other reliable and valid resources to assemble a presentation to be delivered to the vice president (VP) of organizational development. This VP has come to you with the following challenge:
It has been a while since this VP has done anything relative to organizational design, but he has a desire to research the types of design that might help the organization become more customer focused again. The VP has a strong feeling and belief that a systematic redesign of the organization into a more contemporary model would be beneficial for achieving the levels of customer service of the past. Explain the design possibilities that would potentially lead to this outcome of superior customer service, and make a final recommendation based on your research. Present the different options and at least 3 advantages and 3 disadvantages of each of them. Then, explain the reasoning and logic that helped you arrive at your final recommendation.
Complete the following:
- Study the design possibilities that would potentially lead to the outcome of superior customer service.
- Develop 4 customer satisfaction strategies, and list 3 advantages and 3 disadvantages of each. Make a final recommendation based on your research. Use the change management processes and knowledge that you have gained in the previous assignments.
- Explain the change strategy for both your recommendations and for closing the deal with the line managers, expected return on investment, and logic that helped you arrive at your final recommendation.
- Use a minimum of 1 topic content chart or a description of a model or strategy being recommended and 1 return on investment (ROI) summary chart in this assignment.
- You should use at least 3 valid graduate-level references and APA formatting.
Be sure includes all
Have as many charts and graph in paper and proper formatted too