Based on all the chapters in the course text, choose an advertising topic for the final paper from the suggested list below or choose your own advertising topic (be sure and obtain instructor approval). Use the APA writing style (6th edition) and a minimum of six sources, five of which must be from the Ashford University Library, to construct an eight-to-ten page paper based on the following questions/issues:
- Define and describe the advertising topic.
- Describe its effect on the advertising industry.
- How might this advertising topic aid managers in using the advertising campaign to achieve business objectives?
- What role does the topic play on consumer behavior?
- Analyze how this advertising topic is implemented in a specific organization, chosen from an article retrieved in the Ashford Online Library.
Suggested Advertising Topics:
- Advertising in the 21st century
- Ethical and Social responsibility in advertising
- Advertising to children
- Public service announcements
- Media planning and buying
- Advertising media (radio, television, print, digital)
Writing the Final PaperThe Final Paper:
Must be eight to ten double-spaced pages in length, and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.Must include a title page with the following:
a. Title of paper
b. Student’s name
c. Course name and number
d. Instructor’s name
e. Date submittedMust begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.Must use at least six scholarly sources, including a minimum of five from the Ashford Online Library.Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.Must use own words ***NO PLAGARISIM***