PLEASE ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS BY INDICATING ALL NECESSARY STEPS
- Project S has a cost of $10,000 and is expected to produce benefits (cash flows) of $3,000 per year for 5 years. Project L costs $25,000 and is expected to produce cash flows of $7,400 per year for 5 years. Calculate the two projects’ NPVs, IRRs, MIRRs, and PIs, assuming a cost of capital of 12%. Which project would be selected, assuming they are mutually exclusive, using each ranking method? Which should actually be selected? Refer to text problems, (10-10). Capital Budgeting Methods
- You have a project in mind that will be able to meet the strategic objective of your organization. While evaluating the project, you found out that the project would cost $600,000. Since you are introducing a new potential product in the market, you are very hopeful that your expected inflows will be $30,000 per quarter for the first two years and then $90,000 per quarter thereafter. What is the payback period of this project?
- Your company can accept one of three possible projects. Project A has a NPV OF $30,000, it will take 5 years to complete and the associated cost will be $10,000. Project B has NPV of $60,000,it will take 3 years to complete and the cost will be $15,000.Project C has NPV of $80,000 and it will take 4 years complete and it will cost $40,000.Based on the information, which project would you pick?
- Discuss cannibalization
- Discuss the process of cash flow estimation.
- 36 MONTHS
- 38 MONTHS
- 48 MONTHS
- 52 MONTHS
- They all have the same value
- PROJECT A
- PROJECT B
- PROJECT C