It is most important to tell that I used two types of the students and two separate survey for each type. First one ESL Saudi students who are studying English in the USA as a second language and another type is EFL students who are studying English as a foreign language in Saudi Arabia. You have the same survey conducted for two types of Saudi students ESL and EFL you have to compare between them in the discussion and answer the research questions that written in the proposal.
In the Discussion Analysis section I need you to create table/s and compare statistically the students (EFL) who are studying English in Saudi Arabia with ESL Saudi students who study English at the USA. Points that need to compare is beyond the following points that mentioned in the survey. The comparison beyond the following elements as shown in the survey question.
• Nonverbal pragmatic skills (see the percentages of nonverbal skills in the following survey questions as in Q 2, Q9, 13)
• Verbal pragmatic skills (see the percentages in survey questions, Q3,4, 5,6,7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 14)
• Length of Residency in the USA (Q 20, 22, 21)
• Age (Q 19)
• Other (Q1)
Use any data analyses tool and mention how you did analyze the data and present that data comparing between the two types of students. You can put a table for the Nonverbal pragmatic skills for the two types of students ESL and EFL and create another table for verbal pragmatic skills in a another table and discussion them and compare as well. Doing so put you in the right track.
• In the light of the data analysis you can change or add more questions.
• In the proposal you can you use information in the introduction but don’t counted as page; add yours as well.
The methodology will follow the qualitative using a survey questionnaire as a formal instrument. As for the survey, it will be conducted for twenty-five EFL Saudi students in the first group and other twenty- five ESL Saudi students in the second group.