I WAS ASSIGNED NUMBER 1 FOR RECREATIONAL MARIJUANA PLEASE DO PART 1 ONLY!!!!!!
Your instructor will assign you one of the following positions related to the legalization of recreational marijuana use:
- For Recreational Marijuana Legalization
- Against Recreational Marijuana Legalization
Research your assigned position as well as the alternatives so you can critically engage with your opponentsâ€™ position.
In 750-1,000 words, write a summary about your assigned position that describes its major tenets and arguments for them. Make sure to include the physiological, psychological, and sociological effects of marijuana use in your summary.
Use three to five academic resources.
By Day 4, post your 750-1,000-word paper as your initial response to the thread in the Main Forum titled â€œRecreational Marijuana Legalization Debateâ€ for the topic you have been assigned.
By Day 5, respond to the two alternative positions with a 200-350-word rebuttal.
Days 6-7, continue the dialog with at least one of the alternative positions.
Be sure to ask your opponents follow-up questions that challenge their views and answer your opponentâ€™s questions.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Refer to the LopesWrite Technical Support articles for assistance.
This assignment meets the following NASAC Standards:
3) Describe the behavioral, psychological, physical health, and social effects of psychoactive drugs, including alcohol and tobacco, on the consumer and significant others.
4) Recognize the potential for substance use disorders to mimic a variety of medical and psychological disorders, and the potential for medical and psychological disorders to co-exist with addiction and substance abuse.
14) Be familiar with medical and pharmaceutical resources in the treatment of addictive disease and other substance-related disorders.
26) Screen for alcohol and other drug toxicity, withdrawal symptoms, aggression or danger to others, and potential for self-inflicted harm or suicide.
28) Determine the client’s readiness for treatment/change and the needs of others involved in the current situation.103) Describe warning signs, symptoms, and the course of addictions.
117) Interpret and apply information from current counseling and addictions research literature in order to improve client care and enhance professional growth.
Attempt Start Date: 21-May-2020 at 12:00:00 AM
Due Date: 27-May-2020 at 11:59:59 PM
Maximum Points: 120.0