First of all, read the file first and post a discussion more than 500 words
Once again use the Situation, Behavior/Action, Outcome/Result to organize your discussion post. Think of a situation where discriminate or evaluative listening was required of you.
- Describe the situation or circumstance.
- Explain the message that you believe the sender was trying to communicate or did communicate.
- Describe your listening behavior/feedback; note verbal and nonverbal aspects that comprised your feedback.
- Describe the outcome in terms of the success or lack therof of the communication transaction. Did the way that you listened influence the outcome?
- Cite points of information or conclusions drawn from 3 of the readings or TED Talks. One point made from each of your 3 reading/video choices is sufficient.
- Reminder: you choose 4 of these 6 discussion posts offered – communication apprehension, listening, nonverbal, gender, intercultural and persuasive