- 1. Read the following article: which can be found in the Chamberlain library:
- Prodanâ€Bhalla, N., & Browne, A. J. (2019). Exploring women’s health care experiences through an equity lens: Findings from a community clinic serving marginalised women. Journal of clinical nursing, 28(19-20), 3459-3469. https://doi.org/10.1111/jocn.14937
- 2. In your initial discussion post, respond to the discussion questions listed below and support your responses with at least one evidence-based reference (other than the assigned article)
- 1. As an advanced practice nurse, what are three actions you can take to mitigate social impacts to marginalized women?
- 2. What role does policy at either government, state, or local level play in the marginalization of women and child bearing families?
- 3. Identify one policy that impacts marginalized groups (include whether the policy is at the federal, state, or local level). (State of Michigan)
- 4. Discuss how policy impacts marginalized group either positively or negatively.
Scholarly Sources are published within the last 5 years.
Reference list is provided and in-text citations match.
All answers are fully supported with an appropriate EBM argument.