The Annual Human Resources Operating Plan should support objectives that are driven appropriately by the organization’s strategic goals and/or strategies and supported by references.
To complete this Assignment, complete the following steps:
- Complete the Annual Human Resources Operating Plan that you began formalizing in Week 5, including work from previous weeks (Weeks 2, 3, 4 and 5) in a 10- to 20-page document, excluding the title page, references and appendices, using the provided AHROP Template, attached.
- Ensure that you have incorporated suggestions in feedback from your Instructor on sections already reviewed in previous weeks.
- Include, this week, in the Appendix, a final version of the Balanced Scorecard you submitted in the Week 6 Assignment, together with the existing HR Gap Analysis (Appendix A) that you completed in Week 2 and the HR SWOT Analysis (Appendix B) completed in Week 4.
- The HR Gap and SWOT analyses serve as the basis for the HR Strategies in the ARHOP, which you write this week, EACH with their own set of 6 -8 action steps (bullet points) needed to make the strategy happen. *HR leaders write the AHROP, but many people help with the implementation, so action steps must be clear and written for each strategy.
- Write Sections 5 and 6, drawing upon work already previously completed.
I have attached the assignments from weeks 2-5 to assist with the assignment. I am also attaching a sample copy of an Annual Human Resource Operating Plan.