Mike sold a 40-acre tract of land for $500,000 on January 1. The land had an adjusted basis of $300,000. The agreement specified a down payment of $100,000, with the remaining $400,000 sales price to be paid over a five-year-note term at 10% interest. (a) What is the gross profit percentage from the sale? (b) What is the capital gain on the down payment (c) What is the return of capital on the down payment? (d) If Mike received a note payment of $120,000 in the first year, of which $40,000 represented accrued interest, how much of the $120,000 is ordinary income, capital gain and nontaxable return of capital
https://brainytermpapers.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/logo.png 0 0 Brainy https://brainytermpapers.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/logo.png Brainy2020-10-17 19:19:302020-10-17 19:19:30Mike sold a 40-acre tract of land for $500,000 on January 1. The land had an adjusted basis of $300,000.
About us —
Owned by ONE FREELANCE TECHNOLOGIES, Brainy Term Papers lists more than 10,000 term papers on various academic fields/disciplines. This is where all your academic problems are solved professionally own brainytermpapers.com.We have several years of experience in offering excellent quality Term Papers to students in various academic fields.
- Conducting a Needs Assessment
- Delta Company purchased all of the voting stock of Alpha Company on January 1, 19×2, for $400,000.Delta Company uses the cost method of accounting…
- Module 2 Assignment
- See Description Week 7 discussion online
- Unit 7 – Staffing Organization
- Watch the first two chapters of the Frontline Program, quot;A Class Divided (Links to an external site.) Links to an external site.quot; (Links to…
Get in Touch With Us
+1(805) 568 7317