**Cannot accept more than 2% plagiarism, it will be submitted to TurnItIn. If you are referencing please do in-text citations.
***Please use grading guide attached to help you and make sure that all requirements are met.
Written Paper Assignments:
It should not have to be restated, but remember that ALL written paper assignments are required to have references AND citations in the body of the paper. A paper with no references or citations is considered a form of plagiarism and will result in zero points.
***It is VERY IMPORTANT that you follow the grading guide as well as the APA format.
**** NOTE: This professor has a zero-tolerance policy on plagiarism. The professor submits ALL papers to Turnitin! The scores they receive can be significantly different from the scores you receive for student submittals.
BOOK: Hitt, Ireland & Hoskisson (2015). Strategic Management: Competitiveness & Globalization.: Concepts and Cases: 11th edition.
Mini Strategy – Apple Inc
Create a 12- to 15-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation for a Mini-Strategy using the Mini-Strategy Outline.
Include the following in your outline:
- Evaluate the organization’s mission statement, vision statement and values’ statement.
- Discuss the organization’s current goals and objectives.
- Assess the organization’s current status:
- Board members
- Number of employees
- Conduct a basic SWOTT analysis and discuss the implications of those results.
- Report the most recent financial results including annual revenues, annual after tax earnings, and five years of year-end stock prices.
- Perform competitor analysis.
- Develop strategic recommendations that are designed to realize growth.
- Create a profile of the current CEO including the following:
- Background and accomplishments
- Education and educational experiences
- Length of time in the current position
- Major career accomplishments
- Leadership and management styles
- Vision for the company
- Innovative accomplishments
- Reference page at end of slide deck.
Format your presentation consistent with APA guidelines.