Assignment 1: Cost, Volume, Profit Analysis
By the due date assigned, respond to the following in the Discussion Area below:Continuing the scenario from the Module 3 discussion:
- Identify and classify the fixed and variable manufacturing costs for producing your product.
- Describe what contribution margin means and how you would calculate it for your division.
- What types of decisions could you make using the contribution margin? Give specific examples of how you might use the contribution margin to make decisions about product pricing, acceptance of special orders, increasing or decreasing component costs, or incurring additional advertising expenses.
Be sure to cite any sources using APA style. You may use this APA Citation Helper as a guide.Through the end of the module, provide substantive responses to at least two other students’ initial posts.
Assignment 1 Grading Criteria Maximum Points Initial Response 20 Discussion Participation 20 Writing Craftsmanship and Ethical Scholarship 10 Total: 50
- M4 Assignment 2 DiscussionDiscussion Topic
Due June 2 at 11:59 PM
Assignment 2: Administrative Costs
By the due date assigned, respond to the following in the Discussion Area below:Remember, the information you gather in this assignment will contribute to your final project due in Module 5.You are now ready to add administrative costs to your budget. Please discuss the types of administrative costs that will be required for your business.
- Will you need to rent a building or will your business be home-based?
- Will you need to advertise?
- Will you require electricity and other utilities?
- Will you need a manager to oversee the business?
Think about any administrative costs that will be required to get the business started and to operate over the first year. Add these costs to your spreadsheet in the next category called selling and administrative expenses. Once you have added these costs, you are ready to calculate your projected net income for each month and for the year. Add that as the final amount on your spreadsheet. Include your table as an attachment to your initial discussion response.Be sure to cite any sources using APA style. You may use this APA Citation Helper as a guide.Through the end of the module, provide substantive responses to at least two other students’ initial posts.
Assignment 2 Grading Criteria Maximum Points Initial Response 20 Discussion Participation 20 Writing Craftsmanship and Ethical Scholarship 10 Total: 50
https://brainytermpapers.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/logo.png 0 0 Brainy https://brainytermpapers.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/logo.png Brainy2021-01-01 02:41:212021-01-01 02:41:21Module 4, 2 discussions
About us —
Owned by ONE FREELANCE TECHNOLOGIES, Brainy Term Papers lists more than 10,000 term papers on various academic fields/disciplines. This is where all your academic problems are solved professionally own brainytermpapers.com.We have several years of experience in offering excellent quality Term Papers to students in various academic fields.
- 4 pages persuasive speech about the negative effect of GMO food, corn syrup, and labeling it for the consumer
- CMGT410 University of Phoenix Project Evaluation and Control Paper
- LASA 1: The Costs of Production
- find an article and write a summary and ask some quasions about the article.
- Equity Valuation
- Complete Business Law Paper Assignment on Emergency Management
Get in Touch With Us
+1(805) 568 7317