Individual Project Insight 5 (self-insight 10.2 old edition)
Assignment Instructions and Requirements
1. Print a hard copy of the assigned insight (see next page).
2. Complete the self-assessment questions for each insight in the manner directed, and follow the instructions given for ?scoring? each assessment.
3. Reflect (this means take time to really think ? refer to graphic ?How to Reflect? in Individual Project Part A assignment). Specifically reflect upon your ?scores?, the interpretation, and what this tells you about yourself as it relates to leadership.
4. Write a short (at least one full page but not less than half a page) summary of your reflections, following the formatting requirements stated below.
a) Title – centered, 12 pt. Times New Roman Bold font, name of assignment (as listed on class schedule unless otherwise noted) followed by your name.
b) Score ? left margin aligned heading ?Insight Score? in 12 pt. Times New Roman font ? list your score
c) Content ? left margin aligned, 12 pt. Times New Roman font, double line spacing ? a summary of your reflections regarding what this tells you about you and your leadership abilities.
5. Submit only the reflective summary to the respective drop box before the stated due date and time. Late submissions will receive no credit (0 points)
The following criteria will be used for evaluation:
Criteria Met expectations Fell short of expectations Unsatisfactory
Insight Score (1 point)
Reported score as instructed (0 points)
No score reported
Reflective Summary (3 points)
A clearly written, insightful reflective summary of the assessment.
Summarized results but is not reflective or insightful
Went through the motions ? wrote something but is not related to
Professionalism (2 points)
Followed directions, no formatting errors, no writing errors (1 point)
Followed directions and less than 3 formatting and/or writing errors (0 points)
Did not follow directions or formatting requirements and/or more than 2 writing errors
Timeliness (-2 points penalty) Submitted after due date