Write a 700-1,050-word personal reflection paper summarizing the following:
- Most significant things you learned about group counseling in this course
- Most significant things you learned about yourself as a potential group leader
- Specific skills and experiences that you believe you need to develop in order to be a competent group counselor, based on your current strengths, weaknesses, and prior experience
- Your areas of greatest confidence and areas of opportunity when you think about leading counseling groups
- Which theoretical basis you are most drawn to and why
- Types of groups you might enjoy leading in your future career as a counselor
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. A link to the LopesWrite technical support articles is located in Class Resources if you need assistance.