Develop a 5- to 7-slide presentation with speaker notes that illustrates how the project will be managed effectively.
Include slides for the following elements:
- Project Team Organizational Structure
- Managing Versus Leading Comparison
- Traits of an Effective Project Manager
- Metrics to Evaluate Project Success
Describe in the speaker notes:
- Steps taken to assemble, develop, and manage the project team.
- The importance of project sponsorship and project leadership during project execution.
- Qualities of an effective project manager.
- Methods used to manage project conflict.
- Methods used to evaluate project progress and performance.