Use the Internet or Strayer databases to research one (1) transnational crime as it applies to two (2) different countries of your own choosing.
Write a two to three (2-3) page paper in which you:
- Review one (1) transnational crime.
- Compare and contrast the two (2) countries for their definition of the crime, crime rate, and tools used to measure the crime.
- Determine each country’s legal traditions and their major influences on crime definition, rate, and measurement.
- Examine the extent to which crime statistics compiled in different countries can adequately be compared. Provide support for the response.
- Use at least three (3) quality references. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.