Answer the 8 questions below, each question must be a minimum of 200 words. Must be in APA format, please identify the questions on paper. Cannot accept more than 5% plagiarism, it will be submitted to TurnItIn.
Must be answered in your own words, NO cut and pasted phrases or paragraphs — you can include the URL address so we can click and go to the site, but do not copy and paste (even with references and citations). This way we can avoid plagiarism as well as copyright issues.
BOOK: Hitt, Ireland & Hoskisson (2015). Strategic Management: Competitiveness & Globalization.: Concepts and Cases: 11th edition.
- Read article below: http://www.forbes.com/sites/aileron/2011/10/25/five-steps-to-a-strategic-plan/#7c3d39a661af
Explain the Five Steps to a Strategic plan according to the Forbes article and how could they help large organizations? Is it too simplistic for Medium or Large size companies?
2. After reading the information below regarding Blue Oceans, please answer the following question.
It is sometimes hard to find the actual application of concepts that we are exposed to in our books could be confusing. The reading takes you through some very simple framework to help in this area.
After taking a look at both readings, think of opportunities for creating your Blue Oceans and how to apply the theory to make it a reality. Can you think of a product/service that could take advantage of the creation of a Blue Ocean?
I found the article below that goes into more detail as to how we can find our Blue Ocean, selecting or creating the right market for your products or services.
4. What problems have you faced when creating your implementation plan.
5.Explain what is strategic control and what are the four basic types? Please provide examples to support your response.
6. Strategic Planning Strategic planning is an organization’s process of defining its strategy, or direction, and making decisions on allocating its resources to pursue this strategy. In order to determine the direction of the organization, it is necessary to understand its current position and the possible avenues through which it can pursue a particular course of action. What is strategic planning and why is it an important tool in the health care industry?
7. Roles in Strategic Planning and Implementation There are many different perspectives on ways to create the best strategic plan. Many healthcare organizations have very strong feelings about how strategic planning should be done. Why is strategic planning an important tool int he health care industry?
8. Who should be involved in the strategic planning process in an organization and how often? What roles do the governing board, providers, and middle management play in strategic planning and its implementation.