1. 15-minute presentations (it is important that you stay within this guideline)
2. Using a PowerPoint or any other presentation tool, create a Strategic Analysis presentation for your assigned company. Stay away from creating a PowerPoint slide with numerous words. When presenting, discuss the significance of each slide.
3. Provide a brief background of your company which is to include: the business they are in, mission and vision, major competitors, and their competitive advantage.
Presentation discussion points are to include:
- An examination of the SWOT analysis created for your company. Emphasize key findings.
- An investigation of the IFE and EFE created for your company. Accentuate the methodology used to determine the weights. Place emphasis on the reasoning given for the ratings that were supplied.
- Display the strategies that were formulated and discuss why they were selected. (a minimum of five strategies are to be developed)
- Identify the two best strategies from the previous step and discuss the reasoning for selecting these strategies. Identify which is the best strategy to pursue and explain why.
- Explain any potential downfalls of the selected strategy and discuss ways that these may be mitigated.