Identify at least five current scholarly or professional resources for use in this assessment.
Write a 3–4-page analysis focused on the role of strategy, its relationship to different business activities across an organization, and how these business activities inform the formulation and implementation of strategy for your selected firm.
Include the following in your analysis:
- Explain why strategy is important and what impacts it has on an organization.
- Explain how strategy is formulated.
- Explain how strategy can be effectively integrated and implemented.
- Analyze how strategy informs (and how is it informed by) key activities of your firm, including leadership, marketing, accounting, finance, and others.
Use clear headings and subheadings to organize the key points of your report.
Your report should be clearly written and communicate effectively to organizational leadership; use correct grammar, spelling and mechanics as expected of a business professional. Cite and reference all sources using current APA style.
- References: Support your business analysis with at least five academic resources from the Capella University Library. Use proper APA style and format for citations and references.
- Length: The body of the business analysis must be 3–4 double-spaced, typed pages, not including the references list.
- Written communication: Demonstrate graduate-level writing skills through accurate communication of thoughts that convey the overall goals of the analysis and do not detract from the message.
- Font: Times New Roman, 12 point.