1. SPACING: The assignment should be double-spaced. The “Reference” section should be single-spaced with double spacing between entries.
2. FONT SIZE: Use Times Roman 12-point font.
3. FORMAT: Number all pages (bottom of page), and indent new paragraphs 5 spaces. Use the APA writing style to properly cite and reference all research material.
4. RESEARCH: Effective research references many sources. (Use sources less than or equal to 10 years old.) Some basic references include the following:
- Your textbook
- Finance.yahoo.com and MSNmoney.com
- Company Profile and Industry Profile:
Business Source Premier (Enhanced)
- The company’s website
- Small Business Administration (www.sba.gov)
- Wikipedia’s references or sources (NOT Wikipedia)
Company name: Krispy Kreme
Question 4: Outline and discuss the firm’s internal strengths and weaknesses using any analytical model(s) you believe are relevant.
Question 5: Based on your analysis:
a.Revise the firm’s mission and objectives if necessary.
b.Develop and discuss corporate and business strategies that you recommend to achieve the firm’s mission and objectives.
Mission and Objective Revisions:
Alternative Solutions or Strategies: [Your SWOT Matrix should contain your final selection of strategies; that is, you must integrate the “desired” strategies from the Grand Strategy Matrix. You will discuss in detail the top three strategies in this section.]
Strategy 1: [Identify the strategy and discuss how it will solve the company’s problems or help it reach its goals.]
Strategy 2: [Identify the strategy and discuss how it will solve the company’s problems or help it reach its goals.]
Strategy3: [Identify the strategy and discuss how it will solve the company’s problems or help it reach its goals.]
Question 6: Outline and discuss the specific actions needed for implementation of your chosen strategy. This should include the following:
a. Specific strategies and long-term objectives in such areas as marketing, human resources, finance, operations, and information systems as appropriate.
b. Specify specific annual objectives and the policies for achieving these objectives, in areas such as marketing, human resources, finance, operations, and information systems as appropriate.
c. Specify the results you can expect, including pro forma financial statements.
Recommended Strategy: [You must choose “one” strategy to implement.]
Implementation of Selected Strategy:
e. Research & Development:
Proforma Financial Statements: