- Using your NAB Company Portfolio and the first year of your business plan for the company, complete the Income Statement, Cash Flow Projections, and Balance Sheet sections from the “Business Plan Financials” spreadsheet. (These files are found in the Student Center). Attach the completed Excel worksheet to the discussion thread.
- Remember to include your marketing costs from the Marketing Plan you completed in Week 6.
- Use the figures you arrived at in the operations and technology sections of your plan to help fill out your financial forms.
- Go through the worksheets in order. The Excel worksheets will automatically enter the numbers into your Income Statement as you enter them.
- Develop the following financial sections of your NAB company’s Business Plan. Attach the completed Word document to the discussion thread.
- Sources and use of funds
- Plan assumptions
- Break-even analysis
https://brainytermpapers.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/logo.png 0 0 Brainy https://brainytermpapers.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/logo.png Brainy2021-01-20 12:28:232021-01-20 12:28:23The Financials
About us —
Owned by ONE FREELANCE TECHNOLOGIES, Brainy Term Papers lists more than 10,000 term papers on various academic fields/disciplines. This is where all your academic problems are solved professionally own brainytermpapers.com.We have several years of experience in offering excellent quality Term Papers to students in various academic fields.
- I need a 8 page paper recidivism
- Who is your target market? In a one page paper, develop a full target market segment for your business plan.
- Meeting the Challenge of Knowledge Worker Shortages with Strategic Talent Management
- MoneyBall Responses
- Fix the errors in the preceding accounts payableprepare a corrected schedule of a/p and bank reconcilation
- Who can develop a Total Rewards Plan?
Get in Touch With Us
+1(805) 568 7317