Resources: National Bureau of Economic Research
Scenario: The organization’s strategic plan calls for an aggressive growth plan, requiring investment in facilities and equipment, growth in productivity, and labor over the next five years. It is your team’s task to determine where, outside the United States, your organization should locate its new manufacturing plant.
The country is going to be CHINA!
NOTE: This is a team paper my part is only the following question and the introduction of this paper.
How your organization can reduce the risk they would face in relocating?
Answer must be minimum 200 and maximum 300 words only, the introduction of the paper is my part to complete as well, introduction needs to be short within 150-200 words only.
Write a 1,050-word report recommending an off-shore country and support your choice with the following data:
- The factors determining the country’s productivity
- How the country’s policies influence its productivity growth
- How the country’s financial system is related to key macroeconomic variables
- How your organization can reduce the risk they would face in relocating (only This is my part to answer)
- The current and projected unemployment over the next five years
Format the assignment consistent with APA guidelines.
Use in-text citations according to the APA guidelines (only 1 reference per question)