Use the below link to see chapter 9 on Stock and Their Valuation which should be helpful in assisting with this question; it is located on pages 325 – 349. http://dspace.elib.ntt.edu.vn/dspace/bitstream/123456789/7695/1/Fundamentals%20of%20financial%20management.PDF
The Assignment I need help with is listed below
Choose a publicly-traded company, and then estimate your company’s common stock price, using one of the valuation models presented in the assigned readings or outside readings. (If you want to analyze a dividend paying company, you can find a robust list at http://www.dividenddetective.com/big_dividend_list.htm.)
- Defend your choice of model, and explain why it is appropriate to use for your company’s stock. Be sure to explain how you arrived at any assumptions regarding values used in the model.
- Determine whether your company appears to be correctly valued, overvalued, or undervalued based on your company’s stock current price and model result.
- Check Yahoo Finance for current stock prices.
- Finally, explain why your company’s stock appears to be over-, under-, or correctly valued.
Must be written in APA with proper headings, citations, and list all references used. The Excel Worksheet used to perform calculations must be included/embedded as part of the Word document that has the explanation.
Preferred references to use:
Domash, H. (n.d.). Dividend detective. Retrieved from http://www.dividenddetective.com/big_dividend_list.htm
Brigham, E. F. , & Houston, J. F. (2016).Fundamentals of financial management (14th ed.). Boston, MA: Cengage Learning.
- Chapter 8, “Risk and Rates of Return” (pp. 259-291)
- Chapter 9, “Stocks and Their Valuation” (pp. 303-326) In this chapter, the authors examine the pros and cons of various models to estimate stocks’ intrinsic (or true) values.
I tried to attached an Excel and a PDF example of how to do stock valuation calculations but it said “file not supported” for both types including Word docs.
Important note: My school uses a plagiarism tool so if the work has ever been submitted to any school it will be revealed. Please assist me with this assignment by providing original work, citations, and references. Thank you!
Willing to pay up to $30 USD depending on quality.