his week’s required readings discussed crime victims’ participation in the criminal justice system and their legal rights and remedies. Evaluate empirical data regarding crime victims by creating an annotated bibliography of three scholarly articles on victimology. Each source on the annotated bibliography must have its own explanatory paragraph (annotation).
Each of the annotations must
- Provide the reader with the complete APA reference entry.
- Explain who conducted the research.
- Specify the methods used to conduct the research.
- Describe the target population in the research.
- Summarize the findings of the research.
- Explain the contributions of the research.
Visit the Ashford Writing Center for a Sample Annotated Bibliography (Links to an external site.).
The Victimology Annotated Bibliography
- Must be three double-spaced pages in length (excluding title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center (Links to an external site.).
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must use at least three scholarly sources in addition to the course text.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric (Links to an external site.) for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.