The purpose of this assignment is to gain a better understanding of the terms used in diseases related to the heart, blood, and blood vessels.
The AssignmentFor each pair below, write short answers of 1 – 2 sentences to explain the difference between the two terms. You may use the flashcard format for this assignment.
- Appendicitis and proctitis
- Cirrhosis and hepatitis
- Pharyngitis and esophagitis
- Peritonitis and gingivitis
- Enteritis and colitis
- Hemorrhoids and hernia
- Hiatal and inguinal hernia
- Polyp and carcinoma
- Stenosis and volvulus
- Cholelithiasis and cholecystitis
- Rhinitis and sinusitis
- Pharyngitis and laryngitis
- Tracheitis and bronchitis
- Lobar and bronchial pneumonia
- Emphysema and tuberculosis
- Pneumonoconiosis and silicosis
- Pleurisy and atelectasis
- Strangulation and lung purge
- Cleft palate and cleft lip
- Acute renal failure and chronic renal failure
Every assignment must have an introduction, body, conclusion, and reference.
use a 12-point Times New Roman font; use double-line spacing; and APA formatting.