Turn in your complete organizational assessment. Be sure to update any section given the comments of the professor. After completing all sections, the final section and the conclusion must provide an opinion as to the overall assessment of the organization. There must be at least one key conclusion and one key recommendation for each of 7 completed sections of the paper.
Review the feedback in your grade book on your prior and current weekâ€™s initial class discussion postings. Be certain to apply that feedback as you prepare this week’s assignment.
MacroTrends.net is an excellent source of ratios and other information that should be helpful as you complete this 7th major section of your paper.
This 7th section of the paper is the financial analysis, and it must analyze the following for the last five years:
- The capital structure of the firm by looking at the debt-to-assets ratio and the debt-to-equity ratio.
- The profitability of the firm by looking at asset turnover, return on assets and any other profitability ratios that provide useful information.
- The cash flows of the firm through an analysis of the Statement of Cash Flows.
- The performance of the stock over the past five years, especially in terms of growth in stock price, dividend payout, and dividend yield.
- The performance of the firm should be compared to itself over the past five years, and to that of their main competitor.
The analysis must be between 2-3 pages plus any charts or graphs that enhance the presentation of the analysis.
The paper should be 15-30 pages not counting the cover page and reference list. Sections can be edited down any extraneous or duplicative information should be removed.