No paper is needed-with PPT assignment
construct a voiced-over PowerPoint presentation of approximately 10 to 12 slides for the case study, answering the following questions:
Heart Failure Case Study
ML is a retired registered nurse (RN) who has been given the diagnosis of Stage A heart failure. She knows from her RN education that she will definitely be placed on digoxin as a therapy. She remembers something about halos as something to be attuned to.
- Explain the pathophysiology of Stage A heart failure.
- What is the rational drug choice for treatment of this individual?
- Address the patientâ€™s concern about halos should digoxin be prescribed.
- Are there gender considerations related to medication treatment in this scenario? If so, what are they? For example, do men and women differ in their side effect profile and/or complications (for instance, from digoxin)?
- Discuss monitoring of the pharmacological agent(s) selected.