Compare and contrast juvenile delinquency prevention and treatment. The paper should address the following:
- a description of delinquency prevention, the fundamental principles of prevention, examples of the types of prevention that have been used, and an analysis of the effectiveness of the prevention (successes and/or failures)
- a description of delinquency treatment, the fundamental principles of treatment, examples of the types of treatment that have been used, and an analysis of the effectiveness of those treatment programs (successes and/or failures)
- a discussion of which aspects of prevention and treatment are similar, and which are different
- an explanation of the overall importance of prevention and treatmentâ€”why are both critically necessary components of the juvenile justice system, and to what extent are they interrelated?
- Format Requirements
- All APA 7th edition format requirements must be followed (cover page, in text citations, reference page).