In memo format, provide the following information:
- List the topic selected.
- A short description (paragraph) about the topic selected:
- How does it relate to engineering (what field(s))?
- Why is it important?
- A list of the 2 journal articles/conference papers you will analyze (upload both to Bb Learn).
- Use proper citation format following IEEE guidelines.
- Indicate the type of publication (journal article or conference paper).
- Create a table with the following information:
- Web Searching
- Do some web searches to see if you can find more background information about your topic or a method for tackling your topic. What keywords did you use to search?
- Do any of the websites you found provide you with information you’d like to cite in your paper? If so, list your website citations here, using IEEE citation style.
- Library Catalog Search
- Do a search in the Library’s Catalog to see if you can find any books that might be relevant to your topic. What keywords did you use to search?
- If you find you any that you intend to use as a sources for your paper, list them here using IEEE citation style.
- Search Compendex to find research papers or articles relevant to your paper. What keywords did you use to search?
- Web Searching
Find two articles that are research articles. You can identify research articles because they will have some or most of these sections: Introduction, Methods, Results, Discussion, Conclusion. List at least two research articles or papers you intend to use for your paper. Use IEEE citation style.