“Rocky Road” Please respond to the following:
- Based on the lecture and Webtext materials, address the following:
- Some of the most serious abuses taking place in developing countries deal with child labor, human slavery, sweatshops, bad governance, and environmental degradation. Select one (1) developing country, and examine the extent to which two (2) of these five (5) issues are occurring. Support your response with specific examples
- Discussion 2
- Fikes ProductsPlease respond to the following:
- From the case study, discuss possible new options for finding quality employees other than those considered in the case study.
- From the case study, discuss how Mark Sims could better motivate the employees he already has to become more productive and dedicated. Provide specific examples to support your response
- Management Succession and Risk Management StrategiesPlease respond to the following:
- Assume you are the owner of a small business with which you are familiar. Outline the basics of a management succession plan for passing the business on to the individual of your choice.
- Referring to the same small business, determine the most appropriate way for that business to minimize its exposure to risk. Explain your rationale.