Write a 4–5-page APA-formatted paper on international project management within the context of planning, controlling, and improving global operations management projects
For this project, select a well-known, global manufacturer or provider of services. Examine the methods and systems with which this organization plans, controls, and improves global operations management projects. Be sure to include concepts from any or all of the units in this course.
The following are some project ideas:
- Section One: Planning topics that include the following:
- Global business environment
- Barriers to trade
- Organizational structures
- Section Two: Controlling topics that include the following:
- Operations management
- Decision-making methods
- Capacity planning
- Section Three: Improving topics that include the following:
- Quality control
- Supply chain management
- Enterprise resource management
Submitting your assignment in APA format means, at a minimum, you will need the following:
- Title page: Remember the running head and title in all capital letters.
- Abstract: This is a summary of your paper, not an introduction. Begin writing in third-person voice.
- Body: The body of your paper begins on the page following the title page and abstract page, and it must be double-spaced between paragraphs. The typeface should be 12-pt. Times Roman or 12-pt. Courier in regular black type. Do not use color, bold type, or italics except as required for APA level headings and references. The deliverable length of the body of your paper for this assignment is 3–4 pages. In-text academic citations to support your decisions and analysis are required. A variety of academic sources is encouraged.
- Reference page: References that align with your in-text academic sources are listed on the final page of your paper. The references must be in APA format using appropriate spacing, hang indention, italics, and upper- and lower-case usage as appropriate for the type of resource used. Remember, the reference page is not a bibliography, but it is a further listing of the abbreviated in-text citations used in the paper. Every referenced item must have a corresponding in-text citation.