For this assignment, assume the role of an agent trainee for the FBI at the training academy in Quantico, Virginia. In this role, you are studying a broad range of subjects on the fundamentals of law, ethics, behavioral science, interviewing and report writing, basic and advanced investigative, interrogation, and forensic science. For one of your classes, you have been asked to conduct a case study analysis on a major organized crime case. You chose the AP case.
Using the resources provided, conduct a case study analysis on the AP group and write a 4â€“5-page paper on the analysis. Use the Case Study Template given in the resources.
In your case study analysis:
- Lay out an examination of organized crime investigation concepts in the context of the case study. The investigation concepts should include:
- A short description of what happened.
- Names of the offenders (both individuals and business entities). Include full names and occupations.
- Time period over which the offense occurred.
- Number and type of victims. Victims can include employees, consumers, investors, or governmental agencies.
- Assess the legal implications and impact of organized crime in the context of the case study by identifying the following:
- What are the alleged violations (charges)?
- When and where did the violations occur?
- What are the amount and type of losses?
- Examine the techniques in evidence collection and documentation in relation to organized crime in the context of the case study by including the methods used to:
- Gather evidence.
- Document evidence
4 page long