Using the Course Project Case Scenario, complete the following:
- 2 to 4 pages
- Identify at least three body language and behaviors from individuals at the scene that signal potential conflict escalation.
- Explain at least three strategies and de-escalation techniques you would use to manage conflict, reduce anger, and improve communication and cooperation in the situation.
- Describe at least three communication methods that may be effective at the scene.
- Summarize how to apply the principles of crisis intervention/negotiations to the scene.
Include at least two sources to support each of the assignment deliverables listed above.
Please be sure to prepare your assignment following APA citation and format requirements. You must include proper citations to any source you relied on for information that you include in your paper.
Need help getting started with this assignment?
- Visit the link below and review the following tabs – http://guides.rasmussen.edu/justicestudies/IntroToCJ
- Weekly Written Assignment
- Online Library
- APA Toolkit
- Tutoring & Writing Lab
Submit your completed assignment by following the directions linked below. Please check the Course Calendar for specific due dates.
Save your assignment as a Microsoft Word document. (Mac users, please remember to append the “.docx” extension to the filename.) The name of the file should be your first initial and last name, followed by an underscore and the name of the assignment, and an underscore and the date. An example is shown below: