After watching the â€œWhat Would You Do?â€ clip, summarize the scenario in short one paragraph. In the next paragraph(s) give as many perspective/viewpoints from the scenario as possible before answering what you would do in the last paragraph. DONâ€™T JUST ANSWER THE QUESTION BASED ON YOUR EMOTIONS. Do this without being biased or using â€œIâ€. Use the “student guide to critical thinking” to assist you with the assignment. In order to earn a better grade, critically think about what you intend on writing, use proper mechanics in writing, and when conveying the points of view, be as unbiased as possible. Using one sentence to write about each statement presented in this exercise will not be sufficient. Be thorough, yet concise.
- State the problem as simply and clearly as you can.
- Describe the values and point of view of the mother.
- Describe the values and point of view of the child.
- Describe the values and point of view of the bystanders.
- After discussing the issues and looking at different points of view, what is your reasonable point of view? Why? Include a description of your values and fully explain
- this the video you have to write