Purpose of Assignment
In this assignment, you to develop your skills using Microsoft® Word to address a business case.
- Microsoft® Office Help and Training
- Other tutorials available online
Read the following scenario:
You have been asked to write a business proposal for a client in the hope of setting up a 3-year customer service contract in support of a new application they are launching this month. Support services will include technical problem solving and answering questions on the use of the application.
Write a minimum 950-word research summary using Microsoft® Word in which you communicate the details of your business proposal to the project team. Include the following components in your research summary:
- A Microsoft® Word business template of your choice
- A description of the client’s needs including
- Hours of operation
- Number of calls that will need to be taken
- Reporting needs
- Proposed solution to client’s needs
- Time of support operation
- Advantages of using your service
- What support avenues you will provide (live chat, phone, web)
- Research through citations and references using the Word reference tool to insert them into the paper
- An inserted image supporting your recommendation
- A built-in style appropriate for a business document
- A bulleted or numbered list
- A proofing review using Spelling & Grammar check
Submit your final summary in the following file formats: DOCX, PDF, HTML, and TXT file. This will acquaint you with differences between file formats and why these different file formats may be useful.
Cite a minimum of three references.
Format your assignment according to APA guidelines.