Majoring in hospitality about to graduate. i will be working in Dubai after the graduation.
(15 pages, single spaced, Times New Roman font size 12 – worth 200 points)
Write at least three paragraphs introducing your life experience, so far, and how it relates to your ability to lead.
- MY PAST: WAS I A LEADER OR A FOLLOWER?
Please describe the most impactful experiences that might have affected your leadership style based on your different stages of childhood.
- Infant/Toddler/Pre-School age
- School/Adolescence age
- MY NATURAL TALENTS AND SKILLS
What would I/others say and why:
What have I done with my natural talents and why:
What will be the most important skills that I should acquire to support my talents? How?
- MY INNER OBSTACLES
- Being aware of your limiting beliefs is an essential step for your success. List any belief you have that can be an obstacle to you becoming a leader:
- What are the practical steps to overcome the obstacles you have listed above? Be very specific if you intend to receive any credit in this section.
- MY SELF ASSESSMENT OF THE TOP CORE COMPETENCIES OF LEADERSHIP How good am I at the following and what am I planning to do to improve each one of them? Be specific!
- Strategic Planning:
- Stress/Change Management:
- Entrepreneurship/Creative Thinking:
- Emotional Intelligence:
- Critical Thinking/Problem Solving:
- MY LIFE PURPOSE
- What is your contribution to yourself, your followers and to the world?
- What is that gives purpose and meaning to your life?
- How can you make a difference in this world?
- How do you want to be remembered?
- MY LEADERSHIP ACTION PLAN
State your life purpose (your Why) here and fill each cell below. Goals MUST BE RELATED TO YOUR LIFE PURPOSE and have to be S.M.A.R.T., which stands for Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic, and Time bound.
Detailed Description of Action Steps (What)
How and Who (Resources Required)
How does it help you reach your life purpose? Be specific
Your Intimate Relationship(s)
Your Being/Personal Growth
How would you define your experience in exploring your leadership abilities, and where are you planning to take it from here?